Friday, September 18, 2009

WHAT WOMAN REALLY WORRIED OF????????

What woman really worried of?????????????
So what do you think????????
For me what woman really worried of are their weight and their ages..............
I guess every woman’s agreed with me!!!!!!!!!!!!
And for me I really worried of my ages which are became older and older..............
Hehehehe...........
The thing is when we become older and older then aging sign come out.................
Huh............
I guess I experienced that thing now.................
I’m so worried of that actually...................
But the thing is I’m really old enough............
My aging sign came out as I should be in this ages I guess.............
What I’m worried now my hairs keep falling down..............
Eeeeeeee...........
So scared of losing my hairs until I became bald................
Hopefully not as like that..............
Then dark spot also come out on my face....................
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu...............
Am I that old?????????????????
I should prevent its actually right.......................
What sorts of treatments I need to use ah.................
I should try Olay Total Effect I guess...........
Hehehehehe...................
Like I’m promoting that Olay Total Effect then right............
Whatever lah..................
Seems that I’m worried enough about this................
But then that is natural right.....................
Anyway just let it be lah ho.........................


No comments:

Post a Comment