Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back To Campus!!!!!!!!!!

I've been here at Puncak Perdana Uitm Campus since 26 June of 2009. It about a month already.
I'm doing my DPLI course at Uitm Shah Alam majoring in TESL.
I've been thinking of reject this chance for the first time but at last i'm here........
Arh........ It quite boring to be here!
BACK TO CAMPUS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still in the mood of working i guess...............
My dad seem to be happy finally I obey his advise to be a Teacher like him.
Sorry dad for saying like that!!!!
I guess all you have done to me is for my own good also........
I have to get through all these for a year.............
Hope that i slowly put an interest toward teaching.........
Oh.... In one year time i'm teacher to be..........
Actually i dont like teacher profession but as i said i'm here doing the course of DPLI and soon to be a Teacher.
Cannot believe that at last I choose this profession too.......
Sorry again to my Dad and sorry too Sis cos you are Teacher too........
No matter what happen, from now on I need to go through this......
But the thing is..........
Why must they give TESL as my specialization???????????
As what I know, I'm not good enough in English........
Hahaha....
What to do right!!!!!!!!
And i have too................

No comments:

Post a Comment