Friday, July 31, 2009

MY ENVIRONMENT PART 2!!!!!

Hehehe……….
It looks like I make a series of movie right!!!!!!!
Something like Lord of the ring or Harry Potter……………..
But I’m not…..
It just a small talk for me to begin I guess.

As I said before I was majoring in TESL and there are two group of TESL, Group A and Group B. And I was belonging to TESL Group A. As in the house, I was the only one non-muslim there and also the only one from Sarawak too.

It looks like I’m the luckiest one right!!!!!!!!!!
Probably the cleverest one too!!!!!!!!!!!
And I should be proud of it I guess…………..
Hehehehe….
I just joking ok…..

If that so, I mean if I’m the luckiest one, I need to appreciate it right!!!!!
I really appreciate it actually but not with full hearted and I try my best….
But if I don’t, but I have too……..
Huhuhuhu……..

Better future afterward I guess……..
Hehehehe……
Nevermind la……….
Seem that I can figure out now my fate is to be a TEACHER I guess!!!!

Arh………
TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!
Please la…..
No la I’m just joking alright……….

Now I’m here la….
No body can deny I’m TEACHER to be!!!
So that mean I’m willing too alright…………
Just I need a time for it I guess…..

And I’ll make a promised to myself……….
I promised to myself I will be a good Teacher.
And to my Dad I really appreciate you as a father who always asks me to involve in this profession and as a Teacher too….

No comments:

Post a Comment