Thursday, July 30, 2009

MY ENVIRONMENT!!!!!!!

I stayed at hostel Puncak Perdana room no. 1D06...........
There are Seven of us inside this house.
That house consist of three room. One room of four person and two room of two person.
And I was belong to room of four person but there only three of us....
One of my roomate is from Sabah and the other one from Kelantan.
Inside that house, there only me a non-muslim............
Everyday I saw my roomate perform their five daily prayer and sometimes 'Mengaji'.......
And I wondered there a people who very 'ALIM' like them right.............
Even me who need to pray once a week also sometimes I missed it what if five times a day right....
Hahaha................
Like I'm telling that i'm not the kind of 'ALIM' person....
Huhuhuhu.............
Sorry to my roomate to say that................
Not because of I 'mempersendakan' your religion but I quite solute with you guys orite...........
But i'm telling you guys, i like to make friends and be a friends to all of you........

No comments:

Post a Comment